Thursday, March 20, 2008

Diploma of Recognition: "Distinguish Visitor" Awards





















THE MIRACLE MACHINE
...Is What People Called It!!!

Recognition Award: "Distinguish Visitor" Rewards

The major of the city of San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras recognizing the works of Calidad de Vida Internacional, S.A. and providing a Diploma of Recognition as "Distinguish Visitor."

Delmer Steer, Executive Director and speaker;
Tony, CEO; and Dr. María Celeste Rodríguez, Medical Director and Dr. Gloria Ramírez-El Salvador Rep.
Top Left, after the recognition we travel again to give another conference to 3,500 attendance in San Salvador, El Salvador.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember this conference at the Intercontinental Hotel. I was there and bought my first unit. Up to now, still functioning perfectly.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I do remember this conference too. It was packed. The guy who invented the oxygen machine was the main speaker. Then a lady doctor, and you. Yes, I remember your face when you exposed about brain compromised cases and the amazing results when those affected walked or got up after the 3rd day. I wish I could learn where the clinics are today!/Yoselyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home